Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our blog! I will use this blog with the purpose of keeping everyone updated in a more general approach as well as adding pictures of our events. Don't worry if you don't have a lot of computer time and can't or don't want to check the blog for updates. I will still update the group via e-mail with all important dates and reminders. However, upcoming events and imformation will be added to this blog for your reference.

Our next event will BOO AT THE CLEVELAND ZOO and I will post more specifics and information in the upcoming weeks!

If you have a family blog, and would like it added to the sidebar of THIS blog, please let me know and I will add you to it!

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Mindy it looks great...

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

I cant wait to meet everyone..We are friends with the Watson family and didnt make it out to the picnic but hope to meet everyone at the Boo at the Zoo!!!!!!

could you add me to the sidebar!!! I love meeting other Guate-parents!

Thanks,Leslie R.
Guate Mama to Abby

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks Mindy for the great site! You should pass this off to one of us other "board" members.